Penis enhancement techniques are today’s approaches to penile improvements and restoring sexual self-confidence. Ads for these kinds of enhancements have products and procedures that are everywhere. Many options claim to help increase the length and width of your penis. But there’s a minimal scientific basis for these non-surgical claims to enlarge the penis. In addition, no trusted medical organization is endorsing penis enhancement surgery for cosmetics.
Several techniques you see advertised don’t work. And some can damage your penis. Are you tempted by products that claim to increase penis size? Please think twice before trying any of them. Get what to expect from penis enhancement pills, pumps, exercises, and surgeries. Today, let us know more about enhancement techniques for the male genitalia and if they genuinely work.
Penis size: What’s normal, what’s not, and does it matter?
Penis enhancements are genuinely a thing in men. That fear of your penis looking too small or too small and satisfying your partner during sex is quite common. However, most men who think their penises are too small have penises considered typical size. Furthermore, many men have an exaggerated idea of what is regarded as the “typical” size of penises.
A non-erect penis’ length doesn’t consistently predict length when the penis is erect. If your penis is about 5 inches or 13 cm or even longer when it’s erected, is the typical size. You only consider a penis small if it measures less than 3 inches or about 7.5 centimeters when erect. This instance is a condition called micropenis.
Common Enhancement Techniques
Penile Girth Enhancement
Experts use natural dermal fillers for penis enhancement, especially for penile girth. The procedure has little to no risks and produces optimal results. You’ll get significant improvement after the first treatment. Practitioners adjust the dosage to give you drastic or subtle enlargement. If you decide on a moderate or large volume of filler, it may cause the penile area to appear larger or hang lower.
The advantages of this penis enhancement treatment include the following:
- Instant results
- Little to no discomfort after the procedure
- Minimal downtime
- No risks
- Quick treatment
The initial consultation visit will take twenty minutes. Experts discuss your goals and medical history, perform an examination, and discuss the risks and complications. Penile girth augmentation is a penis enhancement procedure performed using a naturally occurring substance that your body produces called hyaluronic acid. The hyaluronic acid is injected into the shaft of the penile area to result in a marked increase in girth. The procedure takes forty-five minutes to complete using a local anesthetic.
Although this treatment enlarges the penile girth, you may also enhance the length because of the sheer bulk of the filler, which causes it to hang lower and prevents shrinkage. After this penis enhancement procedure, practitioners wrap your genital area with soft, pliable material for three days. Then your practitioners remove the wrap and examine the early results. If irregularities occur, experts may compress them to redistribute the filler.
Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronie’s Disease
There are a variety of penis enhancement treatments for ED, including hormone replacement and shockwave treatments. Your treatment type depends on the severity of your condition and the specific cause. The first step of treatment that experts do is determining if an underlying condition is to blame. This step is done through a physical exam.
Suppose an underlying condition isn’t to blame. In that case, treatment for ED is often based on medications like sildenafil or tadalafil, which increase blood flow and help relax muscles in the penis, allowing you to achieve an erection.
Common Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
In many cases, erectile dysfunction may be a sign of an underlying issue, especially problems with your heart, metabolism, or vascular system.
Some of the most common causes of erectile dysfunction that penis enhancement treatments try to correct usually include the following:
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
- Chronic pain from mesh
- Decreased libido or sex drive
- The dryness that results from painful intercourse, breast cancer treatment, or menopause
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Episiotomy scars or chronic pain from trauma from childbirth
- Lichen planus
- Lichen sclerosus
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Urge urinary incontinence
In addition, psychological conditions can also play a significant role in causing erectile dysfunction. The most common psychological factors include depression, anxiety, and other mental health disorders. Stress may also be a factor, as well as relationship problems. Penis enhancement techniques also try to correct this issue.
Peyronie’s disease is a buildup of scar tissue, also known as plaque, in the penis. It causes curved, painful erections. When left untreated, it can cause sexual dysfunction and significant changes to the appearance of the penis.
The symptoms of Peyronie’s disease can be mild, moderate, or severe. Depending on your situation, you may develop it suddenly or gradually. Often, the pain decreases over time, but the condition may still cause a permanent curve even after other symptoms improve.
Penis Enhancement Techniques
Most advertised penis enhancement methods don’t work. Some of them can even result in permanent damage to your penis. A few of the most widely promoted products and techniques include the following:
- Exercises. Also called jelqing, these exercise types use hand-over-hand motions to push blood from the base to the head of the penis. Although this penis enhancement technique appears safer than other methods, there’s still no scientific proof of its validity and effectiveness. If not handled well, it can lead to scar formation, pain, and disfigurement.
- Pills and lotions. These products usually contain vitamins, minerals, herbs, or hormones that manufacturers claim to enlarge the penis. None of these products has been proven to work. And some may be harmful.
- Stretching. This penis enhancement technique involves attaching stretcher or extender devices — also referred to as penile traction devices — to the penis for gentle tension.
- Vacuum pumps. Since pumps can help draw blood into the penis and make it swell, this particular penis enhancement technique is sometimes used for erectile dysfunction treatments. Vacuum pumps can make the penis look more prominent, although temporarily. But remember that using one of these devices that often or for too long can eventually damage elastic tissue in the penis and lead to less firm erections.
Penis enhancement techniques can help men become confident again. A great majority of men believe that an increase in the size of their penises can and will make them better lovers or more attractive. However, chances are, your penis is already within the typical size range – you have to be confident about it. Even if your penis is much smaller than the average one, it may not even matter to your partner, who loves you regardless. Moreover, there’s no proven way to make a penis larger.
If you are interested in experiencing penis enhancement techniques, our wonderful friends at Gentle Giant Care can help you today.